Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We're feeling a little lovey dovey here at l'uccello, so happy Valentine's Day, we thought you might like a little eye candy to celebrate the occasion.
A few rolls of ribbon from our collection, they are mostly French silk, and around 100 years old.

These lovely blue grey horn buttons are so simple and beautifully made, and the cards are a delight, almost too good to use.
I almost can't look at this book, it's too beautiful! And the hand tinted velvet rose sitting to the side is from my trip to Buenos Aires and is my absolute favorite ever.

I strung these reels the other day, I never tire of their simple but lovely forms.

Vintage bling, hand sewn vintage sequin, glass bead and pearl trim in the prettiest shade of apricot blush.

Something old, some thing new, something blue... l'uccello's Love Me True wedding charms, made from pure silk and antique lace and vintage trims.

Frank & Mint pure linen bedding....

puppy love

Perfect books for stylish and crafty brides

Valentines gift to me, more Liberty for our Liberty and Linen Hearts. This bouquet of lovelies came from my favourite fabric store Tessuti
Happiness is piles of vintage haberdashery

and boxes too... hope you had a lovely day, Valentines or not. x

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I met you in Melbourne in January and I wanted to let you know I have posted twice about your shop since then. Finally today I got around to showing what I bought, and earlier I put in some photos of your GORGEOUS shop. Hope you're well and wishing I was back there with you, browsing through the shop xx Still dreaming about those Eiffel Tower scissors... Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete